Thursday, October 2, 2008

I told y'all!! Danity Kane comin' to an end!

OmG! Y'all I knew I was on to something when last month, I reported the rumors of the possible Danity Kane Break-up and my suspicions are 98% confirmed. The other 2% will be coming from Tuesday's season finale episode of Making the Band, where the future of DK will be brought to the table. According to the scoop, the rebel of the group, Aubrey O' Day will be leaving as well as D.Woods. Ebony and Ivory. We can all see from the episodes prior to this finale that Aubrey has the "balls" to buck on Diddy and D.Woods has been a co-signer. So that isn't a shock that those two will be leaving but it's a shock they are breaking up because I love this group! Maybe the remaining members will carry out through the group or Dawn will have that solo career that's been buzzing' around. So it looks like we will all have to stay tuned this Tuesday for the finale....

And for the record, I told you so.

No comments: