Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's so hard 2 say goodbye =[



Tonight was the season finale of Making the Band! I almost missed it cause I was watching the I Love Money Reunion! (Thanks LSK)

So, this was the saddest thing I seen! Like I was in tears that my girls Danity Kane are now 3. It hurts the most to see Shannon upset about it because she was the quiet and humble member. Girl groups are played out but I really like DK and now my girl Aubrey and D.Woods are gone, I wonder how it will work!!

Though Aubrey does some outlandish things that makes you want to scratch your head but when she came on stage to join Sway and the girls, I seen the raw Aubrey who is just a girl with feelings. I Dig it!! Then again, I agreed with Diddy because Aubrey from the first season and the Aubrey we have now are totally contrast from each other. But he ain't had to play ol' girl like that cause when Diddy kept it 100 and said she headed down a dark and lonely road, Aubrey shed a tear.

If the girls don't fix this, idk what to do! Lol.

Do, do you gotta first aid kit handy?
Cause this group is damaged!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just refuse to accept da reality da DK could really be over! i mean damn dey really just gettin started. bottomline diddy might be a bunch of things but stupid isnt one of them and i kno after everyone cools off dey gon settle all da issues and DK will be back to droppin number 1 albums in no time! ya dig

Sissy MaMa said...

I cant believe there over how is it still danity kane without 5. that's upsetting thanx for the info there. How will this work out but you could see d.woods and aubrey splitin the group together did they leave on thier own?