Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Britney Bitch!

Britney to perform at the VMA's?

That's what's been buzzing around lately since Ms. Spears has been doing
those promo commercials with this year's host, Russel Brand. Personally
I would definitely love, love, LOVE to see her grace the stage and
perform like the Brit I know!!! I want her to shut us all up and let us
know she's back and she's "Britney Bitch!!!"

If this is so true, we definitely wouldn't want this to happen
again.....lets take a trip down memory lane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i luvs me some britney!! so yea ima need to see some major redemption dis year especially since they have not only let her perform again but in the most coveted spot at that which is the opening act!! my fingers will be crossed that we dont see another disaster lol