Saturday, September 20, 2008

Travis Barker & DJ AM Plane Crash











Okay, so for those who don't know, I work for a T-Mobile Call Center as a trainer of some sort right, so I am at work chillin' and geekin' to the extreme, because we had no calls in Que. So one of my students was like "Check the breaking news there's something for your blog!" I think to myself, "WTF does T-Mobile have for my blog, like c'mon!" Come to find out it was in our Daily Breaking News that Travis Barker (of Blink 182) and DJ AM were in a serious plane crash, leaving four others dead. The crash happened when the plane took off in South Carolina. The two are being treated for serious burn related injuries. I pray for a full recovery and send condolences to their families and anyone affected by this crash. Definitely will keep you all juiced up on any news.

No comments: